Amsterdam, North Holland
£40000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
Committed to delivering and maintaining a sustainable built environment! We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join a global consultancy in Amsterdam, with an immediate start in a fast-growing team. You are an Environmental Consultant with a degree in Geography, Geology or Environmental Sciences, sustainability, or relative experience.
You'd be joining a global leading international, independent real estate consultancy who are mission driven and passionate about very stage of property life cycle operating across the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain and The Netherlands that have a unique way of working and believe that people do things better by doing them together.
Your role will closely Support the Senior Consultant in the delivery of general Environmental related services in the Netherlands
Role: Environmental Consultant
Salary: up to €45K + benefits
You will be a highly organised enviormental Consultant who is extremely passionate about the environment. Familiarity with the soil and groundwater regulations and general environmental permitting framework for the Netherlands is preffered.You will be a self starter with great hunger to grow your skillset and knowlege in this field. Perhaps you are at the start of your career ready to take a leap into your next phase within Environmental Consulting. Parts of this role will be client facing so excellent Communication skills are required.
- Support the Senior Consultant in delivery of general Environmental related services in the Netherlands including but not limited to:
- Due diligence reports
- Phase II assessments
- Peer reviews of third party reports
- Historical review
- Assisting with the drafting of fee proposals, including scoping Phase II site investigations.
Key experience/skills will include
- 1 - 2 years of work experience focused on soil and groundwater work or general environmental permitting work or relative experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English (Basic German /Spanish / French are a plus
- Degree in Geography, Geology or Environment al Sciences
- strong verbal and numerical skills and good written skills
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)
- knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- excellent time management and general organisation skills
- calm under pressure
Why you should join
You'd be joining a global a leading international, independent real estate consultancy who are mission driven and passionate about very stage of property life cycle.
They been recognised as one of the Best Places to Work in Property for the fourth year running by Property Week and won the Employer Award at the EG Awards 2020.
Should you be interested in discussing this role further, I'd love to hear from you. Please apply or email Domonique.firstname.lastname@example.org.