Up to £70000 per annum + + package
2 months ago
EMEA Regional Procurement Manager - £70K (London / Agile)
Location: UK London based - flexible working
Role Type: full time | Permanent
An exciting time to join our client, a world leading data, insights and consulting company as they go through a multi-year Procurement transformation program, led by their CPO. Aimed at building a centre-led procurement function that will generate sustainable value creation for the company. The new procurement function has been designed around 4 central category towers: Directs, Indirect, IT, and Travel, and dedicated regional support (regional lead and buyers). Combining their expertise they help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.
The role is London based with flexible working available. Fluency in English and additional European language preferred.
You will support the Procurement activity primarily across the UK/EMEA region, reporting to the EMEA Regional Lead. You will be part of a team managing all commercial and contractual aspects of EMEA regional procurement related activity, in alignment with the Global Procurement function (i.e. Tower leads, Category Management and other Regional teams).
- Delivery of EMEA Direct, Indirect, IT and travel related procurement activities
- Drive regional sourcing/procurement activities including definition and development of regional procurement strategies
- Manage (Strategic and/or Tactical) sourcing and negotiation initiatives on a regional/local basis and in alignment with Category strategies, including multi-country RFPs
- Ensure best practice and consistency in line with the companies procurement operating model and related sourcing and procurement standards, policies, processes and methodology.
- Solid experience working within a corporate, regional and/or global procurement environment - ideally with international experience across several categories in a centre-led framework with regional procurement teams.
- Fluency in English and additional European language preferred (e.g. Spanish, French, German, Italian, etc).
- A self-starter - Comfortable taking ownership of the new regional model based on the companies global operating model and related Category Management approaches to working without high levels of oversight from manager.
To join a organisation that strives to provide a creative inspiring environment for their employees, click apply!