£55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
10 months ago
1st Executive are recruiting on behalf of a market leading Global 'Blue-Chip', based in Surrey. You will be responsible for supporting the EMEA Marketing Procurement category, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing Procurement, with a spend portfolio in excess of £150m p/a.
The jobholder will lead the Marketing spend portfolio covering both ATL and BTL requirements including Digital, Online, Media, Sponsorship, PR, Market Research and Print. This is an exciting opportunity to take a key role within a Procurement function which has been recently centralised into a 'group' model. The jobholder will have end to end responsibility for the category, including data analysis, development of sourcing strategy and delivery of sourcing projects, whilst contributing to the development of SRM strategy for the category.
It is also expected that the jobholder be able to build effective relationships with the key Marketing stakeholders including the Brand Director. In turn, my client is looking for an individual who can lead upcoming projects in the Media and Digital categories - both of which present 'greenfield' opportunities for procurement.
It's expected that the candidate be able to demonstrate significant experience within the Marketing procurement category, with an ability to demonstrate deep knowledge and credibility
- Significant Marketing Procurement Category experience, encompassing both ATL & BTL exposure
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key Marketing stakeholders in a fast paced organisation
- Legal awareness of contract risks & experience of drafting bespoke contract terms
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
- Preferably a fully qualified member of CIPS