Amsterdam, North Holland
€100000 - €120000 per annum + 25% bonus + 30 days holiday + etc...
Samuel van der Hagen
19 days ago
EMEA IT Category Manager - Amsterdam
- Do you want to join a Fortune 500 organisation undergoing global transformation?
- Are you an experienced IT Global category Manager?
If yes to both of these, apply to the below!
The role will have you be a part of the strategy development of procurement for IT & telco in different regions, and to manage a team of Local Category Managers functionally. The total spend responsibility for this IT & telco category in Europe lies around €100-€200 million.
- Finished Bachelor and/or Master's degree in any business related study in combination with 8 years of Procurement experience in international setting and 3 years of People Management experience
- Recent experience as a Category Manager in IT & Telecom in a large complex multi-country organization;
- Previous experience in the development of procurement and category management on a strategical, tactical and operational level;
- Previous experience in a European/Global scope focused role
- Experience as a procurement professional in Logistics Service Providers is a big benefit
Samuel van der Hagen | Samuel.vanderhagen@1st-executive | +44 1483 213 313