£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits Package
7 months ago
1st Executive are currently working with a FTSE250 company, based in Northamptonshire, to identify an EDI Specialist (Supply Chain), to be the interface between the business and the 3rd party service provider in a project to re-design communications with our clients Carrier Network for both inbound and outbound deliveries via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- Develop and maintain effective relationships within the Supply Chain function, the Innovation - and the Product and Supplier Management teams, our trading partners with a focus on transport and to the 3rd party managed service provider.
- Influence relevant stakeholders to support best possible decisions to improve our digital Supply Chain are made.
- Contribute as expert to strategic, tactical and operational cross-functional decision making within Supply Chain that is aligned to business connectivity requirements and support seamless interactions
- Development and testing of new processes so that a frictionless business operation will be enabled.
- Monitor, manage and prioritise BAU work based on business needs aligned to SLA requirements
- Deliver project work in line with the business needs.
- Participate in a culture of continuous improvement of people, systems and processes by engaging with, and understanding, the needs of customers and suppliers
- Being able and willing to take decisions on sound commercial principles
- Good knowledge of relevant EDIFACT & ANSI X.12 standards are required along with knowledge of the main communications protocols such as XML or Web Services.
- Previous experience of B2B initiatives in a global organisation.
- Experience in managing relationships with third party managed services
- Good Knowledge of End-to-End Supply Chain processes and flows including transport and freight
- Understanding of wider systems and connectivity to integration platforms