DV Clear Project Manager £600 per day Inside IR35
£500 - £600 per day + Inside IR35
about 2 months ago
Role: Project Manager - DV Clear
Salary: £500 - £600 per day inside ir35
Requirement: Project Manager for Complex Engineering Programmes
Opportunity: Join a large existing team involved in Billion Pound projects delivering on strategically challenging and complex programmes - supporting the UK economy and innovative scientific technological research with applications across the wider UK manufacturing Sector.
Role Overview: To deliver assigned projects on time, within cost and quality and accordance to unique framework compliance. Working in a complex technical and highly regulated environment with chartered engineers and scientists. Pulling together many conflicting interests in a collaborative project across diverse and dynamic stakeholders to enable delivery.
- Deliver assigned projects in accordance with requirements, operational constraints, time, cost and quality.
- Lead, coach and develop a delivery team at a local level to ensure project objectives are articulated and achieved safely and securely.
- Drive performance, Articulate risk, Enable delivery
- Deliver projects in a sustainable and safe manner.
- Management of project resources (people, money).
- Owning and reporting against the project baseline.
- As required, lead change through the established change processes.
- Lead, initiate and perform risk identification and subsequent actions.
Qualifications: APMQ, PRINCE2 or equivalent qualification and/or experience. Candidates will have a strong background in delivering technical projects which may include being a chartered engineer/scientist themselves or have experience working with people who are. You will need to currently have DV clearance for this role.
If you want to join an organisation responsible for driving the UK economy forwards enabling delivery of large complex technical engineering programmes and you are ready for the challenge of taking your career to the next level then contact me directly today send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and please apply online so we can arrange a time to discuss your background, suitability and the role itself in more detail.