3 months ago
Role: Director of Inventory Management
Hybrid Working: Yes
Salary: Competitive + package
**Legal right to work in NL required**
This is a fantastic Director of Inventory Management position within a multi-€bn retail organisation to centralise inventory management, supply chain planning and broader S&OP across the entire company internationally. This will include supporting the inplementation of a new supply chain software.
Here's what you need to excel:
- Extensive experience in inventory management, supply chain planning and S&OP
- Retail/wholesale industry experience
- Experience managing internationally projects across multiple countries and sites
- Ability to influence stakeholders and gaining buy in
- A zest for thriving in a fast-paced environment
- A knack for navigating a dynamic company culture, including handling a few challenging stakeholders. Resilience is your ally here!
This client is working with us exclusively, so if you're intrigued and ready to learn more about this game-changing opportunity, please apply ASAP