£600 - £650 per day
about 1 year ago
Our client, a major multinational retailer are looking for an interim Digital Supply Chain Project Manager to join their team on a 6 month contract.
- Implement Business Analytics and Business Intelligence using real time and near real time data collection strategies.
- Identify digital innovative applications creating value add for Supply Chain, reducing costs and increasing the level of service to the Customer.
- Support the development and implementation of Supply Chain Technology including, but not limited to Integrated Business Planning, Track & Trace Control Tower solutions, Enterprise Systems (SAP), End to End Supply Chain Visibility, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Labour Management Systems (LMS), Predictive Analytics, etc.
- Introduce new technologies such as Wearable devices, AR/VR tools, RFID and tracking systems and Drones.
- Support the Supply Chain team in operational readiness, project design, and process improvement deployment.
- Experience implementing digital supply chain projects.
- Cross-functional project management experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong experience in remote management & virtual collaboration.
- Experience working in retail, distribution and/or transportation.
- Experience developing strategic direction and leading / implementing digital projects.
- Knowledge of supply chain management systems.
If this role is of interest, please apply or send an up to date CV to email@example.com