£55000 - £70000 per annum + + Excellent Package
about 1 year ago
'Greenfield' Digital Procurement Lead - £70K + Excellent Package
Are you a hungry and ambitious Procurement Manager looking for a career defining challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the development of a 'Greenfield' Procurement function, supporting the newly appointed Chief Procurement Officer with the ongoing design and development of a new target operating model and subsequent Procurement function. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to help shape the Procurement function in a start up, sub brand of a leading Financial Services organisation.
The role will support the Procurement Leadership Team and Capabilities team in driving the transformation through the development, leadership and delivery of a Technology roadmap. This is an opportunity for you to put all your skills, experience, and creativity to the test; and play a vital role, not only in the success of this vital project, but also to contribute significantly to the overall future success of the group.
What you'll be doing:
- Representing Procurement from a technology best practice perspective, influencing the evolution of procurement systems and ensuring successful implementation of core change programmes.
- Creating end-to-end technology and digital strategies for Procurement.
- Manage and lead implementation of Source to Contract functionality and processes.
- Lead development and implementation of technology strategies that add value and enhance the performance of the procurement organisation.
- Leading and directing proactive benchmarking activity to ensure alignment with industry best practices and technology trends and provide relevant insight to key regional/global stakeholders.
- Ensuring that processes related to technology are well defined and understood e.g. Ensure maintenance of internal approval hierarchy and work flows.
What we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with professional accreditation of Procurement/Contract management organisation (CIPS/WorldCC etc)
- Extensive experience with information systems required.
- Understanding of Procurement and procurement systems including Source to Pay technology, supplier management and analytics.
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service, all of the time with strong communication skills, ensuring all stakeholders are briefed appropriately.
- Strong conceptual thinker with practical implementation skills to interpret and apply business requirements and effectively align inputs, outputs and results.