£40 - £50 per hour
SS - 14269_1602165657
7 months ago
Digital Marketing Project Lead
Digital Marketing Project Lead required for a 6 month contract working with the EMEA Digital Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to accelerate the digital journey for iconic brands.
The role is to drive the roll out of brand sites and CRM across the EMEA region and is great opportunity for someone with hands on experience of business and project implementations.
The role will report into the EMEA Digital Lead and is a business-based role (vs IT)
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Partnering with key markets to develop and implement projects to deliver brand sites and/or CRM implementations.
- Ensuring the matrix of teams (ITS, legal, agency partners) needed to deliver, understand timelines and responsibilities and drive to results
Key deliverables across multiple markets and brands
- Minimum viable product approach; focus on getting CRM basic journey setup and 1st party data capture.
- Help markets create practical 1st party data strategy
- Support & capability building: SFMC training and performance optimization program
- Brand websites
- Minimum viable product approach; utilize functionality and capabilities of the "master" Sitecore Brand.com and roll out "child" sites,
- We are seeking a digitally savvy, self-motivated, confident, highly collaborative and numerate individual who can successfully build business relationships across our EMEA Region.
- Strong digital marketing experience skills are essential as is the ability to use these skills in a high pressured, fast paced environment.
- Excellent project management skills - ability to ensure project is on track, foresee issues and engage with business stakeholders to ensure we deliver on time.
- You must be comfortable with working with senior leadership within countries as well as with local and regional marketing teams.
- Ability to influence across a complex matrix organisation is key
5 + years' work experience in a digital marketing role is essential.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Highly focused on delivering web and CRM capability to drive business value to our markets
- Must have in depth understanding and hands on experience of how to deliver digital projects
- Desirable to have Sitecore, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, GA 360 and CMS experience
- Ability to build strong relationships internal including senior stakeholders
- Comfortable working on highly focused, deadline driven projects
- Experience of managing complex projects
- Experience of working with digital agency partners to deliver
- A proven track record of planning, managing and delivering marketing projects with significant budgets
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions and solutions to problems.
- UK Location
- Mainly remote working
Please note this role is offered on an umbrella basis and working via a Ltd Co will not be considered.
To discuss the Digital Marketing Project Lead please apply prior to the close of business on Friday 9th.