Waltham Abbey, Essex
£40000 - £50000 per annum + + Package
3 months ago
Our client, one of the largest chains of pet food superstores across the UK are recruiting a Demand Planner to join their expanding Supply Chain and Procurement function.
- Working with ordering systems such as SAP.
- Accurately forecasting future demand and generaring forecasting solutions.
- Analysis of statistical data.
- Planning of inventory flows and mapping out of processes.
- Successfully communicating forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts and budgets.
- A strong background within Demand Planning preferably within a retail background.
- Experience working with replenishment systems.
- Confidence working automously.
- A good understanding of demand planning programs.
- Good supply chain experience.
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills.
For a more in-depth, confidential discussion on the role and company, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call Harry Creighton on 01483 212192 or to arrange a time to talk.