£700 - £770 per day + (INSIDE IR35)
5 months ago
12 Months +
Role: Project Manager - Data Governance
Rate: £770 p/d (Inside IR35)
Duration: Initial 12 Month Contract
Location: London / Flexible
This role is for a Data Governance Project Manager who will manage the rollout of data governance controls across teams in the IT Data Architecture space for a leading Global Financial Services organisation
You will be expected to:
- Create the detailed plan of activities for rollout of the Data Governance program.
- Working with IT leaders and architects to define and prioritise tasks for implementation of Data Governance program.
- Leading the successful, timely delivery of tasks on the Data Governance program plan.
- Leading an AGILE pod to track and deliver automation solutions in support of achieving the tasks of the Data Governance program.
- Project Management experience for Data Management programmes gained in a global Financial Services environment is essential
- Previous experience of working & servicing globally distributed teams and understanding global issues.
- Must have good understanding of the Data Governance process.
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture processes or Data Architecture processes
- Experience using systems such as Jira, Clarity, Confluence is beneficial
- Experience gained in Dev Op's environments
- AGILE practitioner
- Excellent Academic profile