€10000 - €55000 per annum + 20% bonus + package
about 2 months ago
Job Title: EMEA Data Analyst
Salary: €ompetitive + 20% bonus & package
Location: Athens, Greece - Work from home 2 to 3 days a week
Excellent opportunity to enhance your career by joining a global, multi-€bn, manufacturing company that is one of the foremost leaders in their field and continuing to expand at a rapid rate.
This is an exciting opportunity for a data analyst to be responsible for designing and supporting the digital transformation and creation of data warehouses and broad infrastructure by partnering with global stakeholders and working cross-functionally. Excellent exposure to the business.
This is an EU-wide data engineer role, offering significant exposure across the business, thus creating significant progression opportunities. You'd be reporting to the Head of Analytics & Enablement, and be a key part of the broader Procurement Enablement Team.
The main duties of the role are:
- Design and build the Procurement data warehouse
- Understand and execute ELT & ETL procedures (SSIS, Azure Data Factory)
- Develop data models and data flows to support Business Intelligence related activities
- Work in SQL Server Management Studio as part of developing the data models and maintaining the data lake
- Work closely with Data and BI teams to efficiently deliver solutions
- Partner with stakeholders to understand their requirements and needs
- Current right to work in Greece, holding either a relevant passport or work visa
- 4+ years of relevant experience in analytic related roles
- Knowledge of Azure/SQL/Python/(PowerBI or Tableau knowledge is a plus) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If interested to learn more, please reply ASAP