€10000 - €50000 per annum + 20% bonus + package
about 2 months ago
Job Title: EMEA Data Analyst
Salary: €competitive + 20% bonus & package
Location: Athens, Greece - Work from home 2 to 3 days a week
Excellent opportunity to enhance your career by joining a global, multi-€bn, manufacturing company that is one of the foremost leaders in their field.
This is an exciting opportunity for a data analyst to be responsible for designing and supporting the digital transformation and creation of data warehouses and broad infrastructure by partnering with global stakeholders and working cross functionally. Excellent exposure to the business.
This is an EU-wide data engineer role, offering significant exposure across the business, thus creating significant progression opportunities. You'd be reporting to the Head of Analytics & Enablement, and be a key part of the broader Procurement Enablement Team.
The main duties of the role are:
- Design and build the Procurement data warehouse
- Understand and execute ELT & ETL procedures (SSIS, Azure Data Factory)
- Develop data models and data flows to support Business Intelligence related activities
- Work in SQL Server Management Studio as part of developing the data models and maintaining the data lake
- Work closely with Data and BI teams to efficiently deliver solutions
- Partner with stakeholders to understand their requirements and needs
- Current right to work in Greece, holding either a relevant passport or work visa
- 4+ years of relevant experience in analytic related roles
- Knowledge of Azure/SQL/Python/(PowerBI or Tableau knowledge is a plus) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If interested to learn more, please reply ASAP