€20000 - €40000 per annum + bonus + package
9 days ago
Job Title: EMEA Supply Chain Modelling Analyst
Salary: €competitive + package
Location: Athens, Greece - 2 to 3 days a week work from home
Excellent opportunity to join a FTSE 100, multi-€bn, globally leading manufacturing company who are one of the foremost leaders in their field.
Exciting EU-wide opportunity for a data analyst to play a key role in strategic Supply Chain Analytics across transport, logistics, inventory and warehousing. In addition, you will play a key part in the breadth of Supply Chain Modelling projects, you'll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally across Europe and help to train other teams on basic analytics - making this the perfect opportunity to progress your career.
Ideally, you'll be good at both data analytics and communication. The client is ideally looking for someone that wants to be involved within the broader project, to work with the broader team and be driven to progress within the company.
You'd be reporting to a fantastic SC Modelling Manager, who's an absolute pleasure to work with and motivated to help you progress in your career.
- 2-3+ years of analytic experience - strong with data, ideally (though not essential) within SC, transport, logistics, inventory
- Someone with the curiosity to know what the numbers mean in the real world and to immerse yourself across the breadth of projects
- Strong communication/stakeholder management skills
- Desire to train others, learn more and progress in the business
- Fluent in English and ideally Greek