€20000 - €40000 per annum + bonus + package
about 1 month ago
Job Title: EMEA Data Analyst, Supply Chain
Salary: €ompetitive + bonus + package
Location: Athens, Greece, 2 to 3 days a week work from home
Excellent opportunity to join a multi-€bn, globally leading manufacturing company that is one of the foremost leaders in their field. This client embodies mentoring and progressing employees' careers, making this an incredible opportunity.
If you've got strong data analytic skills and you're an expert with Excel, this is a fantastic EU-wide data analytics position to play a key role in Supply Chain Analytics across transport, logistics, inventory and warehousing.
Your data will be used to power the client's SC Modelling Software, an area you could progress into if of interest. In addition, you will play a key part in the breadth of Supply Chain Modelling projects, you'll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally across Europe and help to train other teams on basic analytics - making this the perfect opportunity to progress your career.
Ideally, you'll have strong data analytics and communication skills. You'd be reporting to a fantastic SC Modelling Manager, who's an absolute pleasure to work with and motivated to help you progress in your career.
- 2-3+ years of data analytic experience - strong with Excel and hopefully also Power BI or Tableau
- Desire to immerse yourself across the breadth of projects in addition to Data Analytics
- Strong communication/stakeholder management skills
- Desire to train others, learn more and progress in the business
- Fluent in English and ideally Greek