City of London, London
£58000 - £60000 per annum + + car allowance + package
about 1 year ago
Customer Engagement Design Analyst - £60K (UK Wide)
Location: London, Chester, Bristol, Cardiff or Halifax - (+ Agile/Flex Working)
Role type: Permanent | Full time
Salary: up to £60,000 p/a + Car Allowance and Excellent Benefits Package
Are you passionate about delivering co-ordinated end to end customer experiences across all marketing and distribution channels, ensuring customer needs are met in a timely and appropriate manner? The delivery is responsible for the initiation and generation of all interactions with all Retail customers, through inbound and outbound channels (branch, internet, telephone, direct mail, email & SMS).
The role requires a blended skill-set encompassing knowledge and experience of Big Data, SQL and Terradata, coupled with excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills, as well as the analytical skills to extract insights and to structure and optimise audiences for marketing distribution. The role operates on the Data Side; collaborating between the Product and Marketing teams. You will help define, construct and optimise the audience for Marketing campaigns to target via distribution channels such as Direct Mail, SMS, E-Mail and Internet and Branch Channels with an emphasis on individual customer personalisation.
You will also use Analytics and Data to identify new customer pools to target for specific marketing incentives (from large data) and need to have the ability to translate technical and analytical information into useable insight to be explained to non technical audiences.
* Proficient with SQL and campaign management tools (ideally Teradata) - however experience with other front end campaigning platforms will be considered.
* Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, with ability to proactively co-ordinate a sophisticated project plan and support senior leaders in Interaction portfolios together with coordinate and lead colleagues within internal and external teams to deliver against agreed roadmaps.
* Solid grounding in data and analytical experience relating to the delivery of customer communications with the ability to get hands-on, as well as taking a step back and thinking strategically.
* Experienced compiling large data sets for the purposes of Customer engagement within a Financial or Retail background - extracting insight from large databases of Marketing Data.
* Experience of AB Testing and/or Test & Learn programmes
If you are passionate about Customer experience -apply today!