Up to £85000 per annum + Excellent benefits
9 days ago
Core Contracts Manager - London - Salary to £85k + Excellent benefits
Our client is a scientific organisation with a clinical purpose and Europe's leading provider of laboratory diagnostic services. They work in partnership with key hospitals and clinical commisioning groups, aiming to set the standard for the future of pathology.
This role is falls within Corporate Support Services providing services to business areas including, Executive Management, Finance, Human Resources, and Commercial Services.
This is an exciting time to be joining this organisation as they evolve. You will have the opportunity to develop this role and my client is keen to appoint the right individual who can bring commercial expertise to the organisation.
In this role you will be responsible for overall management of the contractual relationship with core pathology customers and NHS Foundation Trusts and act as the primary interface to the Trusts' Pathology Business Unit and senior stakeholders in respect of the contractual obligations under the Pathology Services Agreement and related agreements.
You will also provide expert contractual management and advice with a view to ensuring adherence to contractual obligations, minimising risks and issues and achieving the strategic and financial objectives.
- Degree Educated
- Significant experience of customer contract management or related experience of working in a commercial environment
- Significant demonstrated experience of handling high value complex contracts
Ideally previous experience of working in pathology or NHS or private sector healthcare generally
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Excellent written and oral communication skills to give authoritative advice and influence colleagues and external stakeholders
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Demonstrated commercial negotiation skills
- Significant experience in managing commercial risks
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
Strong academic ability
- Ability to continuously meet deadlines and deal with high workloads
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and with an energetic, pragmatic down to earth approach
- Excellent project management skills
- A sound knowledge of commercial contracts law
If you would like to find out more and this sounds like you, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a conversation.