£200 - £250 per day
21 days ago
One of the UKs largest providers of wind energy has an urgent requirement for an interim Coordination Group Manager.
This is an initial 6-month contract offering up to £250 p/d and is London based however the role can be conducted remotely as a result of COVID 19.
This role is responsible for managing, coordinating and leading the resolution to the P2G barriers within the UK's offshore wind Sector Deal.
The role holder will have: -
- Comprehensive project management and communication skills
- Be able to understand the significance of strategic consenting issues
- Strong understanding of offshore wind industry with +5 years experience
- Experience of working in a strategic Government led Working Group with a common goal and participants who have differing interests
- Experience of UK and devolved Government/Authorities, Local Government, Development Agency or similar organisation/sectors
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.