£180 - £230 per annum
3 months ago
Contracts Manager - £230 P/D
Interim Contracts Manager required to join a large public sector body in London on an initial 4-month contract at £230 per day. The role will require providing procurement support to health care professionals across South London. Delivering an effective end to end contract management services, assessing performance, quality, and finance expertise.
- Annual contract negotiations and documentation
- Monthly contract monitoring and management
- Quality performance management - supporting the Head of contracting/ in leading the effective management of quality and performance.
- Revision, optimisation and further development of existing standard procurement contracts
- Experience of working in a Clinical environment
- Vast experience of working in line with OJEU regulations within procurement
- Experience in building strong, productive relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Ideally, Degree qualified or working towards CIPS/MCIPS
If you want to find out more about the Contracts Manager - £230 P/D role please call James Richards on 01483 213305