Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
1st executive are currently working with a leading outsourced Healthcare provider who are recruiting for a Contracts Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for hungry and ambitious Procurement professional to develop their skills and gain experience in managing a small team.
- The job holder will deliver the end to end sourcing projects within the category
- Control the process with the internal stakeholders to ensure all the contractual requirements are met
- Proactively source and identify opportunities to reduce costs in the function
- To Lead and direct your team in order to complete the bid/tenders process
- Experience in the delivery of end to end procurement projects across a range of categories including HR, Professional services, travel, FM, Marketing.
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Legal awareness of contract risks & drafting bespoke contract terms
- Degree Preferred and Preferably Studying towards CIPS