£45000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
I am looking to recruit a Contracts Specialist -up to £60K for a Major British Satellite Telecommunications company.
Role: Contract Specialist
Day rate: Up to £60k + Package (Depending on Experience)
Focused on front-end, customer-facing contracts, will go from the initial drafting of a contract through to negotiating and agreeing terms. Values up to the low-millions but in high volumes (c.12 contracts per month). As such, need to be able to work at pace, getting contracts drafted, negotiated and through the system in 1-2 days.
- Experience of negotiating contracts and strong negotiation skills with pragmatic approach to risk
- Educated to degree level (law degree or post grad qualification) or equivalent
- Experience working in a complex global or multisite FTSE100/FTSE250
- Lead the negotiation of customer contracts (using agreed forms) in a timely fashion using techniques that achieve a signed contract fast whilst owning the end to end process from drafting through to contract signature.
- Develop and/or adjust contractual templates for the introduction of new services
If interested please get in touch with Ishti Hussain at ishti.hussain@1st-Executive.com or 01483 212187