£45000 - £55000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
about 1 year ago
Contract Specialist- upto 55k+ corporate benefits
-London or Manchester based: Flexible hybrid - office (choose either Manchester or London) 2 days per week/rest hybrid work from home
-Role type: Permanent | Fulltime| UK based
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established financial services company in their internal Procurement function as they embark on exciting Procurement activity spanning Software Development, SaaS, Hardware, IT Pro Services as well as support on Technology products/solutions that the client facing teams need in order to deliver to their customers. The Procurement Team operates in a "Business Partner" capacity, this is crucial due to the partnership nature of the stakeholder community.
- Owning contract negotiations with suppliers
- Developing key stakeholder relationships
- Supporting the stakeholder community as a trusted advisor
- Experience of owning contract negotiations with suppliers - both in regard to legal and commercial terms
- Contract negotiation experience - either general indirects or Technology - within a 'Blue Chip' environment.
- Experience of developing stakeholder relationships
- Experience on developing "value" and reducing "risk" during the commercial negotiation process
- Communication skills and commercial acumen
- Degree or CIPS / or eqv Law degree
Experience in Technology Procurement is not essential.
Start your journey today - click apply !