South East England, England
£150 - £170 per day
6 months ago
Job Titile: Contracts Manager
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £150 - £170 p/d
Location: South England (Remote)
The role holder assumes operational responsibility for the preparation, creation, management and tracking of customer contracts ensuring compliance with legal requirements (local legislation and bp compliance). Drive standardization and simplification of contract management activities in the market by leveraging and embedding available digital tools (such as OpenText, DocuSign, etc).
- Implement the contract management framework in the market
- Understand the country business trends, customer's expectations and current and future strategy to shape the effective and legally complaint usage of customer contracts
- Work with the digital operations and data team to develop and utilise robust analytics and MI to track and monitor contract performance
- and compliance. Use outputs to recommend interventions and actions for the sales teams in the markets
- Own the development and maintenance of OpenText and other contract management digital tools locally
- Track and report contract compliance and performance.
- Responsible for the mass preparation of contracts at points where business activities require significant management of change, for example an annual price increase.
- Accountable for ensuring all contracts are maintained and stored in Opentext.
- Experience within lubricants business and deep understanding of contract management activities is a requirement
- Great understanding of key business processes such as Lead to Contract and Order to Cash.
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement
- Very strong service and action orientation needed
- Continuous improvement and future focus mindset
- Contract management - Mastery
- Customer relationship management - Mastery
- Customer value proposition development and engagement - Skilful
- Delivers an effortless customer experience - Skilful
- Using operational tools to improve customer experience - Skilful
- Business acumen - Skilful