£40000 - £45000 per annum
10 months ago
Procurement Contracts Manager - £45K
A household name based in Middlesex have a fantastic opportunity for a Procurement Contracts Manager - £45K, to join their growing team.
The Procurement Contracts Manager - £45K, will:
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts valued into the millions.
- Ensure your colleagues in procurement understand and adhere to best practice when it comes to contracts.
- Perform detailed contract audits to ensure compliance and manage risk.
- Provide support to colleagues in procurement and the wider business on all contractual matters.
- Legal / contract management experience with a demonstrable track record of success, preferable in a large and complex organisation.
- Deep expertise in the drafting, review and negotiation of key contracts, as well as ensuring compliance and managing risk.
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities, with the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues in procurement, legal and throughout the business.
To find out more please apply below, or arrange a call with me Ishti Hussain at 01483 212187 or email@example.com