£55000 - £70000 per annum + 25 day Holiday+ Life Cover + Share Scheme
about 2 months ago
Role: Contract Procurement Specialist
Location: Luton, Hybrid Working
Salary: Up to £58K + Shares + Health + CIPS
I'm currently working on a requirement where my client is looking for an intelligent and motivated procurement professional to join a large organisation and add value across sub contract management of services associated with low volume high value complex builds.
This role would suit an experience pre and post contract procurement specialist with commercial exposure to Industry who wants to develop their career with a market leading global brand.
If you have 5+ years experience in complex sub contracted contract support and want to develop your career with an employer who will support CIPS and Professional Development in a diverse and dynamic collaborative team environment please let me know a good time to call and we can discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Key experience in your Procurement career to date will be across cross functional project management from Request for Information / Quotation stage through to project delivery and ongoing Contract Management.
- Contract drafting
- Contract lifecycle management
- Compliance with process & governance, ideally in an environment regulated by public procurement regulations
- Realise opportunities for savings and efficiencies
- Identification and management of risks and opportunities within area of accountability
- Developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
You will need to obtain SC Clearance to secure this role. UK National and have lived in the UK for the past 5 Years.
If of interest, please apply online and ideally also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange a time to discuss your background, suitability and the role itself in more detail.