10 days ago
Senior Contract Officer / Contract Manager - Luton
A Global high tech company, who are on the key players in their industry, are currently expanding their contract management team. You will work with the project teams and support current contracts along with development of new relationships across a wider portfolio of products with the UK, European & US markets.
Role: Senior Contract Officer
Salary: Competitive (Dependant on experience)
- Drafting, negotiating and administration of complex terms and conditions of contract, supporting Procurement.
- Drafting and reviewing agreements such as Non-Disclosure Agreements and Memorandums of Understanding & Software Licensing agreements.
- Providing commercial support and administration to projects and contracts, including change control management and monitoring performance
- Producing accurate and compliant customer pricing by applying the appropriate pricing strategy and model to cost estimates
- Understanding of basic business finance, profit and loss, margin and mark up, escalation and foreign exchange
- Understanding of export legislation, import taxes and duties
- Understanding of contract law and its application
- Ability to identify and understand commercial risks
- Able to build relationships in a complex, cross-functional organisation
- Desire for self-improvement (e.g. Corporate IACCM membership)
If you wish to express your interest in the role, please either apply below or alternatively please contact Brad Mills on 07458 142 936