Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £70000 per annum + Comprehensive benefits package
about 2 months ago
Are you a contract management ace with experience in both the private and public sector, knowledge of OJEU and exposure to major infrastructure projects?
Would you like to elevate your profile by joining a leading, independent consultancy working on a high profile megaproject?
If so, one of the UK's oldest and most respected construction and property consultancies would like to hear from you.
Joining a team of top tier Procurement & Supply Chain professionals, you will manage a portfolio of contracts covering the entirety of Indirect spend (c500m) across a wide range of services relating to one of the UK's largest infrastructure developments.
There are two roles available - Contract Manager (up to £70k) and Assistant Contract Manager (up to £50k), so regardless of your level, please apply.
The consultancy actively encourages internal moves and promotions; and, due the project-based nature of their work, there will always be fresh challenges to tackle. With a commitment to continuous improvement and lifelong learning, they will enable you to achieve your long-term goals and aspirations.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience in post-contract management of Indirect Services, particularly Facilities, PPE, Workwear/Uniforms and Consulting (Architectural / QS / Environmental)
- Involvement in post-contract activities for major infrastructure projects (over £100m) and/or infrastructure megaprojects (over £1bn)
- Blended private/public sector background, with a working knowledge of OJEU frameworks
- Exposure to a major Utilities company e.g. National Grid/Thames Water or time spent in a Government-owned function such as Highways for England, TfL or Network Rail would be advantageous
- Superlative stakeholder and supplier relationship management skills, plus a passion for business networking