£38000 - £45000 per annum + extensive benefits
about 1 month ago
My client, a nuclear and defence strategy company are seeking a Contract Specialist to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual with a legal background to fast-track their career in a company where the Procurement & Supply Chain function consists of: £1Bn turnover,3rd party spent - £700Mn & 110 procurement staff.
Role: Contracts Specialist
Salary: up to £45K+extensive package
You will have:
- Contract negotiation and management experience
- A legal background or law degree
- Need to be able to obtain SC clearance
- Draft contractual governance and assist with negotiations within the Supply Chain function by providing strong knowledge of Contract law, terms and conditions, Non-Disclosure Agreements and Parent Company Guarantees
- Support in producing and maintaining a library of clauses and standard contract templates ensuring compliance with mandatory flow down terms and conditions and maintaining an awareness of legal matters
- Support with the compliance of MOD contracts to determine the risk and compliance agenda across Supply Chain
I am conducting initial pre-screening calls on Monday 21st October. Please call me on 01483 213305 for a confidential discussion on the role, or alternatively email me at Olivia.bray@1st -executive.com.