£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 year ago
Contract Manager - £60K
A FTSE 250 in the telecoms industry have two exciting Contract Manager - £60K roles, to join their team in London.
- Two roles in total, both specialising in contract management / negotiations.
- First role will focus on the drafting and negotiating of new contracts with key clients. This role will operate across the full lifecycle of contract negotiation, from initial drafting through to agreeing terms with customers.
- Second role focuses on legacy contracts. This role will develop and execute a plan to bring all legacy contracts on to a new system, negotiating with customers to update agreements accordingly.
- Contract sizes for both roles will range from a few thousand into the low-millions.
- Experience of commercial contract management - skilled at drafting and negotiating contract terms with customers, ideally within a complex global organisation.
- The ability to work at pace is key - sometimes there will only be a few days to draft and negotiate an agreement, so you'll need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent ability to engage with and guide key stakeholders.
To find out more about this opportunity please apply below, or reach out to me to arrange a call directly on firstname.lastname@example.org