7 months ago
A global leader in offshore engineering with recent private equity backing is undertaking a complete procurement transformation. An urgent requirement has arisen for an experienced Contract Manager to join a newly expanding procurement team, which is being created to drive this transformation.
This is a permanent role offering between £35,000-£40,000 for a candidate to be based in Essex - some flexibility with regards to remote working will be possible.
You will be Managing contracts across multiple sites and a range of Indirects, mainly MRO, Engineering services, and Telco. This is a key part of procurement managing risk as well as gaining visibility over suppliers and contractual terms. This is an opportunity to join a team-focussed environment with an open culture, focused on collaboration, opportunity creation, and driving value.
- Experience of commercial contract management - skilled at drafting and negotiating contract terms, ideally within a complex global organisation
- Demonstrable experience supporting dedicated procurement functions from a contractual stand point is essential.
- A background in engineering, shipping, oil and gas or other related industries will be a significant advantage.
- The ability to effectively manage stakeholders building collaborative relationships across functions both internally and externally in a global business.
- Manage Indirect contracts with future support to other global regions
- Identify saving opportunities in existing contracts and create negotiating strategies to achieve better value for provided services
- Ensure that the savings and value from contracts are delivered and suppliers and service levels are effectively managed
- Develop key stakeholder relationships to ensure compliance with the preferred supplier agreements
- Lead and support supplier relationship activities such as: review meetings, improvement actions, escalations process, SLAs performance
- Tender support to Procurement Category Managers
This role is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.