Up to £45500 per annum
23 days ago
Role: Contract Manager
Salary: Up to £45,500K + Benefits Package
Location: Flexible Working (Offices in Surrey)
Our client, a high profile Utilities organisation, seek to recruit a Contracts Manager. This is an exciting time to join an organisation in the midst of a ground breaking Procurement change programme underpinned by significant investment in the process, systems, risk and compliance infrastructure.
The purpose of this role is to support the Infrastructure / Operations / Cyber & Technology Procurement and Contract Services teams.
This role will support the sourcing, procurement, contract assurance, implementation and post-contract management activities. This will involve working closely with business stakeholders to create and execute short and long-term procurement strategies for the relevant sub programmes which will best position to maximise value delivery, minimise risk and delivery the agreed benefits of the programme through cost saving, revenue generation or improved operations.
- Evidence/interest of/in continuous professional development.
- Experience/Interest of delivering Projects to meet business affordability targets
- Experience/Interest in a variety of Procurement and Contracting models and specifically in NEC based Contracting environments, using a range of reimbursement models.
- Graduate level supported by professional qualifications of commercial or legal bias or able to demonstrate equivalent capability coupled with experience in procurement/legal roles..
- Working towards professional qualifications e.g. MRICS, CIPS, APM, CEng or willingness to commit to pursuing