£60000 - £80000 per annum + Package
22 days ago
Role: Global Contracts Manager - EPC
Salary: £60-80k + bonus & package
Hybrid Working: 2-3 days office, 2-3 days work from home
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly sustainable and rapidly expanding company that is driving circular economy within the chemical/petrochemical/O&G/Energy space with a fantastic procurement team. This growth is fuelled by their patented technology which has led to partnerships with some of the largest players in the market. There's an excellent work environment and it's a company I'm pleased to say we know well having placed the HoP into the company last year.
As the Contract Manager, you will own and lead relationships with key EPC suppliers, with responsibility for all Projects, Joint Ventures and Licensing agreements. You will work closely with the legal times and multiple other global departments and teams.
Your experience working with EPC contractors, will bring best practice expertise and will provide you with a high degree of visibility within the company globally. Reporting to the senior leadership team you will have excellent stakeholder management skills and be happy in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Manage our EPC contractor project teams and suppliers to ensure policy is implemented and best value is achieved
- Develop and issue RFIs, ITBs and RFP's working with legal, technical, and other disciplines inside Plastic Energy
- Manage the "bid" process end-to-end including Bid Criteria, supplier selection and approvals.
- Experience with drafting commercial T&Cs and the issue of Contracts
- Develop contract strategies based on internal policies and business requirements considering risk, scope, pricing, etc
- Act as a single point of contact with third parties for all contract management including contract variations, claims management and contract closeout
- Successfully administer contracts from inception to close-out
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results
- 5-10 years' experience, including experience within an O&G, chemicals, petrochemicals or energy industry, administering high-value complex EPC and engineering contracts
- Experience working either with, or for large EPC contractors, ideally in an O&G/Chemicals/Energy type environment
- Experience working across multiple projects and geographic locations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experienced relationship builder with internal and external stakeholders
- Analytically strong to interrogate data with well-developed presentation and communication skills
- Up to 25% international travel
If interested, please apply ASAP