£60000 - £80000 per annum + Package
28 days ago
Excellent opportunity to join an expanding procurement team within a fantastic Oil & Gas/Chemicals company that make a significant contribution to the circular economy.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced EPC procurement contracts manager to join a rapidly expanding procurement team who are working to contribute significantly to the circular economy. Within the role, you will own and lead realationships with key EPC suppliers, with responsibility for all Projects, Joint Ventures and Licensing agreements from a contract management perspective. You will work closely with the legal times and multiple other departments and teams globally.
Your experience working with EPC contractors, will bring best practice expertise to an exciting company embarking on a procurement transformation programme, and have a a high degree of visibility within the company globally. Reporting to the senior leadership team you will have excellent stakeholder management skills and be happy in a fast paced and agile environment.
This is an opportunity for growth and you will be supported by an experienced team who are passionate about their contribution to the business.
- Develop contract strategies based on internal policies and business requirements considering risk, scope, pricing, etc
- Act as a single point of contact with third parties for all contract management including contract variations, claims management and contract closeout
- Successfully administer contracts from inception to close-out
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results
- Ability to work across multiple projects and geographic locations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experienced relationship builder with internal and external stakeholders
- Analytically strong to interrogate data with well-developed presentation and communication skills
- Up to 25% international travel required
- Bachelor's degree