Up to £33706 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
11 months ago
Contract Manager Stoke on Trent Starting Salary £33,706 + Excellent Benefits
Our client is one of the largest and most modern NHS Trusts in the country they serve around 3 million people and are highly regarded for
their facilities teaching and research.
They are now looking to appoint a Contract Manager to fully maintain and overview a contract portfolio in accordance with EU legislation, UK Law and standing Trust financial instructions in order to provide an effective and professional service which delivers ongoing cost efficiencies and benefits. Working in support of the Strategic Procurement Manager and the Head of Procurement, you will ensure overall coordination and achievement of the integrated supplies and Procurement Department Business Plan, Strategy and objectives
- Qualified to CIPS NVQ level 4 or equivalent CIPS knowledge and or experience which can be demonstrated procurement or business related degree or equivalent skills and abilities which can be demonstrated using experience and knowledge management or leadership qualification
- Strong purchasing skills and depth of experience across a broad range of
- Some previous management
- Comfortable in deputising for Strategic Procurement Manager when required
- Negotiation and financial adjudication of complex
- Contract management experience including ability to produce Tenders and Quotations in accordance with Trust Standing Financial
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to disseminate essential and complex information to multidisciplinary
- Computer literate and detailed knowledge of basic computer packages g., Microsoft Office.
- Ability to influence senior members of staff and gain credibility in a clinical and management environment
- Demonstrate tact and diplomacy as well as an ability to be assertive when required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- customer orientated
- Highly self-motivated
- High moral and professional views and ethical values able to handle multi-item agenda
- Flexible approach to hours and work prioritisation skills which include being methodical numerate problem-solving motivated
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch and send your updated CV to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can schedule a chat.
Interviews will take place ASAP.