£54 - £55 per hour
5 months ago
Contracts Lawyer - up to £440 per day - Oxford - 9 months duration
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and driven contracts commercial lawyer to join this public sector organisation. This is a multi award winning organisation with high aspirations for its services and employees.
- To be the lead lawyer on important strategic contracts and commercial matters
- To draft, negotiate, approve and advise on contracts, terms of business and agreements arising from all the functions and partnerships, including grant, loan, service level and settlement agreements, construction, JCT, NEC3, NEC4, service, consultancy and IT contracts.
- To advise on contracts and commercial arrangements, state aid, procurement procedures and documents, including EU procurement regulations.
- To work in partnership as appropriate with external bodies and advisors on major development agreements and other regeneration projects.
- To work collaboratively with all members of the Law and Governance Service to deliver excellent quality services across the full range of functions provided by the Service.
For a wider discussion on this role, please contact me ASAP on 01483 213 302 or email@example.com