Amsterdam, North Holland
€600 - €700 per day + + package
6 months ago
Length of role: 3-month initial contract - likelihood of extension. Immediate start.
Role: Group Category Specialist - Data Analytics/Sourcing/Strategy
Location: Amsterdam - 3 days per week, must be based in NL
Salary: Up to €700pd on an initial 3-month contract
Excellent contract opportunity to work with an exciting PE-backed manufacturing company who are experiencing significant company growth, going through a transformation and offering a very interesting contract role. Excellent company culture.
If you're an expert in data extraction, transformation, enrichment, and analytics in addition to procurement/sourcing experience, this could be the contract for you!
Stimulating international scope, and you'll act as a liaison between internal customers, different functional groups, different suppliers, procurement buying co-operations and different geographies.
- Developing performance and support analytics for procurement programs and projects at European level
- Extract, transform and analyze data from multiple sources to support Category/Product Management (CM), Sourcing, Fact Based Negotiations, pricing and assortment related initiatives
- Maintain and support implementation, as well as acting as Super User, Procurement support tools
- Support Group Category Managers and Operational Companies (OpCo's) with, but not limited to, analytical capabilities for developing initiative improvements, adjusted gross margin, execute fact-based negotiations
- Run smaller procurement and sourcing projects on behalf of the Group Category Managers
- Manage the ESG agenda in the different categories
- Perform Due Diligence on possible acquisition targets to understand the synergies that can be created when BME acquires an acquisition target
- Highly proficient in with MS Excel including VBA, reference formulae and PivotTables, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SQL and other querying tools such as Oracle, MS Access, and others
- Proven analytical skills, including statistics tools to structure, develop and interpret models Stable track record with clear career progression within a limited number of employers
- Experience with working in an international and matrix environment
- Fluent in English - additional German, Dutch or French a bonus
If of interest, please apply to this advert and ideally send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call.