10 months ago
One of the world's largest and most recognisable grid solutions providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Engineer - PCB Designer.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract based in Stafford rate negotiable.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience of Mentor Dxdesigner, DxDatabook, Expedition Layout Tools.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of PCB Fabrication process and requirements.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of PCB Manufacturing process and requirements
- Ability to understand where and when DFM/DFT /Process requirements can be implemented to ensure right first time design and design intent is captured consistently.
- Experience of PCB CAD Library generation and maintenance, understanding of databases and IPC rules and practical implementations.
- Demonstrable experience of PCB design of multi-layer Analog and Digital layouts, Design for best practices - EMC, ESD DFM, DFT.
- Understanding of PCB design constraints, including spacing, Timing and Safety clearance rules - Knowledge and demonstrable experience of CES constraint tool.
- Understanding and experienced in providing final design data packs for manufacture.
- Ability to understand Customer requirements, document and implement these requirements with minimum support (after initial training given.)
- Autocad knowledge for minor drawing updates (Desirable)
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.