£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
9 days ago
Contract administrator - £40K
A major technology firm in Central London has a fantastic opportunity for a contract administrator - £40K to join their team!
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts valued into the millions.
- Ensure your colleagues understand and adhere to best practice when it comes to contracts.
- Perform detailed contract audits to ensure compliance and manage risk.
- Provide support to colleagues in the wider business on all contractual matters.
- Legal / contract management experience with a demonstrable track record of success.
- Deep expertise in the drafting, review and negotiation of key contracts, as well as ensuring compliance and managing risk.
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities, with the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues in procurement, legal and throughout the business.
- Ideally, law degree and / or IACCM qualified.
To find out more please apply below, or arrange a call with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org