£60000 - £75000 per annum + £6k car allowance + 17% bonus
2 days ago
Contingent Labour/Recruitment Category Manager is required for a global FTSE100 Supermajor. This is an exciting opportunity focusing on interacting with MSP / RPO firms and providing strategic management of the category on an international scale with one of the largest and most diverse programs in the world.
- Executing category management for portfolio of indirect spend for Temporary Personnel Services
- Responsible for procurement strategies and tactics for a focused product or service area, ensuring business requirements are fulfilled and value is optimized across multiple businesses.
- Accountable for the overall development and implementation of sourcing strategies for contingent labour and supply recruitment market intelligence in their area of responsibility
- Building, enhancing and managing the relationship with the business ensuring effective alignment to the business strategies
- Understanding the regional and global business HR and professional services requirements for third party goods and services
- Builds and maintains profiles of supply market and key suppliers (includes both current and potential suppliers)
- Global and EMEA Category Manager Experience
- Contingent Labour Category Experienc
- Work Experience with Managed Service Provider and Vendor Management System