£450 - £550 per day
7 months ago
A FTSE 100 Oil and Gas Supermajor have an urgent requirement for an experienced Interim Category Lead for their Contingent Labour Category which is one of the largest in the world.
This is an initial interim contract offering between £450 - £500 p/d for a candidate to be based in Middlesex.
this is an exciting opportunity focusing on interacting with MSP / RPO firms and providing strategic management of the category on a global scale with one of the largest and most diverse programs in the world. This is a fantastic role for anyone looking to develop their Contingent Labour category management portfolio with a blue-chip company in a very mature procurement function
This role involves establishing, agreeing and executing the category management plans for a portfolio of Temporary Personnel Services.
- Understand the supply market and demand for a sub-category of spend for Temporary Personnel Services
- Work with business partners to develop and agree category plans
- Execute the strategy, creating and managing operational metrics
- Establish and oversee the transactional procurement process
- Agree preferred supplier and tail supplier management strategies
- Partner with Finance, Legal, Comms to effectively lead change
- Perform Contract Management, Supplier Performance / Relationship Management
Desired Skills / Experience
- Category expertise in services and/or contingent workforce and working experience of procurement of managed service or RPO models
- Understanding and experience of the procurement category management lifecycle
- Experience working in an international environment
- Ability to communicate and influence across all different levels in the organisation
- Awareness with applying labour requirements to contractual requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
There is significant time pressure associated with this role so if it is of interest please apply immediately and if you have any questions please email Jamie Mackinlay at Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org.