£25000 - £30000 per annum + + package
4 months ago
Our client is a market leader in their sector, who is looking to supplement the growth of their Compliance & Ethical Trade function with the addition of a Compliance Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with buy-in from senior stakeholders and impressive growth plans in 2021!
Role: Compliance Coordinator
Salary: up to £30k (depending on experience)
In this position you will support the team in compliance & ethical sourcing, supply chain compliance programmes, Social audit development, governance projects and internal / external stakeholder project engagement.
Key to your success in this role will be an ability to manage stakeholder relationships and balance multiple, concurrent, projects delivering ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Supply chain management -Conduct regular review of the supply chain, and monitoring sub-contractor disclosure including tier 2.
- Support the QA, Sourcing and Ethical trade team heads by monitoring and mapping supplier vs CMT capacity.(Production Capacity mapping in place to ensure manufacturing units are making their designated purchase orders)
- Take responsibility for maintaining capacity trackers and Leicester supplier index.
- Supporting the UK ethical trade manager with responsible sourcing programmes, webinars and supplier improvements / guidance
- Working with Head office coordinator and aligning with group strategy, policy development, including development of internal systems.
- Coordinating with head office sourcing & compliance teams as well as Leicester Ethical trade manager to ensure strict adherence of new source approval process, i.e on-boarding new suppliers / CMT's for group supply.
If this sounds like you, please apply to this advert or send your CV with your availability for a call to email@example.com