£30000 - £340000 per annum + + package
7 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Compliance & Sustainability professional to join a strong team and harmonise the management systems. In order to align the UK branch with a "One Standard" approach, to ensure consistency across the region, drive simplicity in the ISO Management infrastructure and streamline the accreditation process to reduce audit costs.
Role: Compliance & Sustainability Analyst
Location: Remote based role in UK
Salary: £30-40k + benefits (depending on experience)
Ideally you will have the following skill set and experience:
- Demonstrable knowledge of: ISO 140001, ISO 500001 and ISO 45001 management systems
- Able to train others in Management systems, auditing and data analysis
- Able to operate in a matrix organization with a Regional mind-set
- People person who is Dynamic, Self-driven, energetic, proactive and enjoys working with multiple teams
- Demonstrable ability of influencing stakeholders both internal and external
If you would like further information please send your cv to email@example.com or apply for this advert.