£70000 - £80000 per annum
9 months ago
1st-Executive are mandated with a well-known Tier 1 Financial Services organisation, currently searching for a IT Commercial Contracts Manager to manage tier 1, technology contracts. This is a rare opportunity to join a well-known FS organisation who are operating in global markets. The IT Contract and Commercial Manager will manage governance in line with best practise and in accordance with defined policy and standards as well as supporting colleagues in IT and 3rd party performance management roles.
Main responsibilities are the below
- Experienced in running full end to end management of contracts.
- BAU in life management.
- Responsible for full life cycle of that contract.
- End to end - anything from Obligations, full governance and oversight of that supplier - working with IT teams and making sure it runs properly.
- Ensure the effectiveness of supplier relationships.
- Drive value for money through the identification and delivery of savings and value protection.
- Drive performance by optimising the appropriate contractual levers and wider relationship Mitigate and manage supply risk.
- Manage suppliers to meet and exceed contractual obligations.
- Support the management of performance with IT and track benefit delivery.
- Supporting the development and delivery of Supplier Relationship Management strategies in order to ensure collaboration and drive additional opportunities were identified.
- Combining market intelligence with a deep understanding of existing supplier arrangements and business requirements to maximise value.