Up to £65000 per annum + + Benefits
9 months ago
Role: Commercial Manager
Location: Portsmouth or West Scotland with flexible/hybrid working
Salary to £65k + Excellent Benefits
Are you looking for a role where you will be at the heart of a major project, which will also provide you with significant career progression opportunities.
Our client simplifies the connections between businesses and customers, governments, and citizens by delivering innovative consulting, digital and software solutions which allow their clients to focus on what they do best to deliver better outcomes and require an enthusiastic, inquisitive, and ambitious person seeking a high profile, yet challenging role.
The focus of the role will be to provide commercial support in the management of change, both in the development and agreement of proposals and their consequent implementation through contract (with the Client) and Tier 1 partner subcontract administration, and the establishment and management of Tier 2 suppliers from the origination and definition of requirement to the procurement, on-boarding and on-going management of delivery. The role is multi-disciplinary and involves interaction with a range of stakeholders both internal and external.
- Must have SC clearance to have access to contract material
- Experienced commercial individual who has a track record in complex contract environments
- Commercial and contracts experience (including drafting of subcontracts) and demonstrable track record of pre- and post-contract commercial activity
- Experienced in managing commercial & contract governance
- Collaborative working style focussed on engagement
- A strong influencer and demonstrate proven ability to provide credible, pragmatic and commercial solutions to business problems
- Ability to find win win solutions where possible
- An inquisitive and determined approach to problem solving
- Deals with conflict in a positive manner and without damaging relationships, demonstrating resilience and a high degree of commercial technical knowledge/ business acumen to educate and guide senior managers
- Ability to use analytical data for decision making
- Ability to manage a high demand workload and prioritise effectively in time-bound situations
- Ability to work flexibly over a wide geographical area (where required) and experience of working in a multi-site/mobile capacity
- Must be comfortable working from home for prolonged periods
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch ASAP and email your CV through to: email@example.com. Interviews will take place ASAP.