Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000 - £80000 per annum
7 months ago
Commercial Procurement Manager - £80K per annum, excellent benefits - Birmingham
A leading build consultancy; instrumental in delivering some of the highest profile infrastructure projects globally, are seeking an experienced, stakeholder focused and commercially minded Procurement Manager.
The role is offering up to £80k + a superb benefits scheme including: 4x life assurance + private medical + matched pension scheme + 27 days' holiday. In addition employees can take part in a wide range of sporting, social and team building events, gain commitment to a structured career path and lifelong learning and have the opportunity to take part in global projects.
* In-depth knowledge of Public Sector Regulations
* Developing procurement strategies
* Tender document production
* Leading procurement processes
* Placing contracts
* Ensuring implementation of commercial policy and providing advice and guidance to commercial team and project colleagues
* Experience in developing supplier management strategies and strategies for transition to contract management
* Experience of and ability to work with a range of different complex delivery models Experience of working in a client focused environment - working closely with clients, other consultants, updating clients on progress, while taking personal responsibility in dealing with clients and striving to exceed their expectations
* Risk management skills, capable of assessing and managing risk on complex, multimillion pound projects (>£100M) and identifying commercial approaches to minimise risk and maximise opportunity
* Experienced with e-sourcing and contract management tools
* Strong leadership skills - able to manage personal workload and a significant proportion of projects whilst supervising an integrated client team, providing guidance and advice to junior members both in their work and professional development
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Corporate services, rail and infrastructure industries experience is preferable
Please contact me as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01483 213302 .