Worthing, West Sussex
£47100 - £60900 per annum + Pension
about 2 months ago
Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking to take the next step?
Do you want to join an organisation who CHAMPION DIVERSITY?
If yes then this role could be for you...
A private utilites organisation are recruiting for a Commercial Manager to work within their Procurement & Commercial Function
- You will be acting as a Commercial Business Partner and be considered as a trusted advisor
- Be the Commercial support pre- contract award, contractual compliance.
- You will be working closely with the Commercial Project managers providing pre- contract capabilities
- Contract Strategy - Contract creation - Pre contract assurance and aggreement.
- Develop and implement standardised audit / Site visit procedures
- Provide Project Managers with Commercial guidance and advice.
- Oversee delivery of site Visits and Audit activity, liasing with the business and reviewing results and outcomes of audits.
- Support the delivery of the Commercial management Strategies through provison of Pre and post contract capabilties
- Bachelors degree in Quantity Surveying or a similar discipline.
- Experience of risk Identification and management
- Experience and Knowledge of Contract terms and conditions, project lifecycles and Commercial models
- Solid background in administering and drafting NEC Standard forms of Contract
You will be joining an organisation who Champion Diversity and work alongside some of the most beautiful coast line.