£50000 - £65000 per annum + 40 day Holiday + Life Cover + Medical
12 months ago
Role: Commercial Manager - Procurement
Location: Reading - Remote Working
Salary: £65,000 + Life + Medical + 40 days Holiday
Requirement: Commercial Manager for Contract Support across Procurement and Legal
Opportunity: Join a large existing team involved in Billion Pound projects delivering on strategically challenging and complex programmes - supporting the UK economy and innovative scientific technological research with applications across the wider UK manufacturing Sector.
Sitting between the Category Managers and the Legal Team in this role you are focused on providing commercial contract support, working closely with procurement to help facilitate, and deliver wider strategic objectives of the business.
Core function is to manage contracts in order to:
- Drive supplier performance
- Articulate risk
- Enable delivery
You will work on high volume frameworks with a number of strategic suppliers, draughting contract agreements and supporting the large supply chain management team. This role would suit someone from a paralegal background who wants to work in a dynamic environment across a diverse portfolio that spans both public and private sector operational environments.
You will be responsible for:
- Contract drafting
- Contract life-cycle management
- Compliance with process & governance, ideally in an environment regulated by public procurement regulations
- Realise opportunities for savings and efficiency
- Identification and management of risks and opportunities within area of accountability
- Developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and promoting awareness of the Supply Chain Management function
If you want to join an organisation responsible for driving the UK economy forwards with robust procurement practice and behaviours and you are ready for the challenge of taking your career to the next level then contact me directly today send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and and please apply online so we can arrange a time to discuss your background, suitability and the role itself in more detail.