Up to £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Role: Commercial Manager - Tech/ IT
Salary: Up to £63k - £4k car allowance
Location: London (1 day p/w in the office)
The commercial specialist will provide project-based expertise and support to the Revenue team. The Revenue team is responsible for over £2bn of revenue, earned through charges and 'Other Regulated Charges' comprised of services provided to, retailers and other B2B users.
Support is required to complete several projects aligned to these areas and develop pricing propositions for 2020 and beyond that materially change airline behaviour.
The successful candidate will need to be highly commercial, numerate, and able to build excellent and productive relationships with customers and internal business units. The candidate will need first rate analytical and project management skills and be able to build traction on complex projects at pace.
Lead commercial inputs to projects and service tenders on baggage and utilities and other ORC categories as required
Support team to develop pricing proposals for ORC's underpinned by strong evidence and logic
Lead ORC strategy for next regulatory period
Develop a customer engagement strategy across ORC's and aeronautical charging to sell propositions into customers and build support
- Expert knowledge of cost and pricing models and ability to relate HAL models to comparable industry best practice benchmarks. Experience of regulated business a plus
- Excellent relationship building skills
- First class analytical skills and ability to build strong evidence cases
- Ability to build narratives and tell the story behind the numbers
- Articulate with excellent writing, presentation, and data visualisation skills
- Solid understanding of tendering and building commercial agreements
- Excellent project and stakeholder management experience