£400 - £425 per day
24 days ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative pharmaceutical organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Commercial IT Project Manager.
This is a 9-month interim contract offering up to £425 p/d inside IR35 based in West London with some remote working.
The scope of the project includes the definition, development and implementation of new analytical capabilities relating to existing platforms to support Use Cases such for various Commercial Business areas including: Compass (Executive reporting), Field Force, Market Access, Digital Marketing and Commercial Operations across Affiliates Internationally.
The platforms are:
* International Data & Analytics Platform on AWS using Global Cloud Foundation Framework
* Reporting and Analytics capability deployment (Tableau).
* Rollout and Change Management to ensure Value and usage is generated from the investment.
The PM will take the Project from Assess Phase through to full delivery. Beyond this the PM is accountable for managing the Vendor to deliver to agreed schedule, Global Cloud Foundation and Northstar data backbone is enhanced with International Data sets.
This is a complex re-engineering D&A project, from a legacy on prem environment to a new Global Cloud Foundation. This will mean there are multiple dependencies with Global teams that will need to be identified and tracked to ensure Project success.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
Professional IT Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering complex, cross-functional projects.
* 10 - 12 years of project management experience.
* 5-10 years' experience in the delivery of Cloud (AWS) based Data & Analytics projects.
* Solid knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
* Solid experience in delivery of application based projects.
* Solid experience in stakeholder management.
* Experience in dealing with senior management up to executive level.
* Experience in managing procurement activities such as RFI, RFP.
* Experience with delivering with Agile methods.
* Ability to work with dispersed and global teams and locations.
* Experience in the life-science industry would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite.
* Relevant professional qualification would be advantageous if combined with practical experience.
* Fluency in the English language is required. A good command of another European language would be advantageous.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.